Transparent
Inloggen
Sluiten

Ajax Forum » Algemeen Ajax forum » Brighton fan here

Deze normale topic is open en bestaat uit 1 pagina.

Hello

Brighton fan here, I just wanted to come and say hi and extend a hand of friendship. I will be coming over for the Ajax v Brighton match and was hoping that I might be able to meet up with some Ajax fans, have a few beers and chat football with you.

I know Dutch football fans are very knowledgeable about English football and you will know that this is our first time we have ever played in Europe. We want to enjoy it as this may be the only time we play in Europe!

We are a very friendly group of football fans, love our beer, love our football and love our team.

26 years ago we were in the 4th tier of English football and our club very nearly folded. Our fans are very loyal football supporters that will support the club at any level win or lose. I know the Dutch will appreciate that and will find that interesting. I am sure we can enjoy a beer before and after the game, I’d love to meet up with some Ajax fans and have a beer together.

+3/-0

Enjoy your stay here in our country. I don't live nearby Amsterdam, nor will I go to the game, so I will just say hi on here instead.

Congratz on your European debut! We already complain when missing out on CL. England got lots of more tougher teams, of course.

+2/-0

Welcome to my country and city!

Although I live in Amsterdam, I don´t go to games very often. Wish you a safe and pleasant stay and game here, let´s hope both our teams advance to the next round!

How is Joel doing by the way?

+2/-0

Joel is great, we love him. He reads the game so well and a big favourite with Brighton fans.

+1/-0

open/sluit de onderstaande quote:

Brightonfan schreef op 23 september 2023 om 21:15:

Joel is great, we love him. He reads the game so well and a big favourite with Brighton fans.

He was not really a favourite under Ajax fans. Maybe he now receives more apprecation for his hard work.

+2/-0

Deze normale topic is open en bestaat uit 1 pagina.

Ajax Forum » Algemeen Ajax forum » Brighton fan here